Monday, May 26, 2008

Start of Summer.

Virgin Atlantic is not too bad... Not as good as SQ of course, but at least they have a big TV screen and a on-demand video system. I almost didn't sleep at all for the whole journey; watched Beowulf and Atonement and 2 episodes of Blackadder and I am almost there already :P

Bad thing about VS is that it isn't very comfortable... I feel that even Southwest has more leg-space :P and the food isn't fantastic too, but better than UA, so it is definitely acceptable.

So have since settled down in the UK... typing this in an internet cafe because the house's internet isn't working yet. English weather is, as usual, terrible - luckily this time I am well prepared. It hasn't stopped raining since I came here :(

And I didn't realise that I have set a $700 upper limit for daily withdrawal from ATMs for myself - and briefly freaked me out in the afternoon when I cannot draw any more money from the machines after I took £350 in the morning. Grace ran into a lot of problems in the morning when we arrived... hopefully she has solved them now :P

Will be starting work tomorrow - and then I will see!

Labels: