Friday, May 09, 2008

Crazy but fun!

We are always working through the night these days...

All of us started a trend of starting to study for an exam or writing a paper only 1 or 2 days before it is actually due. Last night Grace, Yi Chung and I were working on our dining table from 12am onwards - I was writing my history papers, Yi Chung was reading his biomaterials papers, and Grace was studying for her algebra exam.

We slept at 5am - or later :P

We seem to have endless things to do - I recruited Grace over because yesterday from 9:30 - 11:30pm I was teaching organic chemistry tuition in the lounge outside her room, she came out to study her algebra, saw me, asked me for tea, and then hmms just might as well come over right. This morning I still have to go for lab meeting - and I still have one set of experiments to run before my final report. Not done yet.

Today is going to be another night like this - when I have my computer out in the living room, complete with table lamp and the Singapore flag, I am not moving from that position until I am done with my work.

Next semester won't be more free. I am applying for HERTU TA, biochemistry TA (or continue with tutoring), no matter whether I get PURA or not I will still continue with my project according to my proposal, and also HCF stuff and official SSA duties. Taking 19.5 credits of classes, with 1 language, 3 humanities, 1 engineering and 1 science class.

But it would be a fun year though! :) It is hard but I like it.

And something freaky :P The two papers that I wrote, one come up to 1850 words, one 1851 words :P

Labels: