Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I am tired...

You know what I did yesterday night?

I drove down to the med school at 9pm, started developing a blot, took photos of slides, compiled my previous blot data and RT-PCR data, and stayed in the conference room to type furiously in order to produce a summary report of my results this semester.

2182 words, including 3 figures and legends. I cheated a little though, because the introduction / background was essentially the brief literature review I did last semester, although I did add a new paragraph in.

I have not had a more productive night. I drove back at 7am.

I sustained the night with 1 rice dinner box, 1/3 of a packet of PF, 1 bottle of Starbucks dark chocolate Mocha, and 2 cups of strong coffee left-over in the warmer since the morning before.

Tomorrow: microbiology final. I will have to spend the night mugging strange latin names (like Bolleria burgdorferi), linking them to various mechanisms and diseases, more or less like AIDS : Going to take a nap now - these days I don't sleep at night; I sleep in the morning, or in the afternoon :P

Labels: