Thursday, June 28, 2007

Slacking.

Now I have this feeling that I am slacking and playing around too much :P

When I was in the US there will be something to do everyday because there are always deadlines to meet. When I was travelling I have exciting things to do everyday.

Hmms nowadays I sleep late not because I am doing work but because I went out, I was watching some movie, I was using Facebook, I was reading newspapers, I was reading storybooks (yeah STORYBOOKS), or just because I was not sleepy. Even though I did try reading some papers when I am at work nothing seem to go in... It's not that I am not interested but it is just that nothing goes in.

And now I am blogging :P I should be reading some stuff on Alberts lor...

Argh just don't feel right la. Hmms yeah I am weird :P

Anyway the people in my lab are really interesting! Almost all of them are French... sadly I can't speak French (I can only say Thank You, Excuse Me, and 'Can you speak English' :P). I am learning things together with this scholar from Wisconsin doing his one-year internship under a graduate student in the lab (he is also French). From next week onwards I believe I will be bombarded with a whole series of RT-PCR... haha well, I guess Brian would really love this because when I go back to Hopkins I won't have to bug him to teach me RT-PCR anymore :P at least not the theory bits...

Just that I really should stop falling asleep in the afternoon... I guess my body clock is really messed up. Still working on British Summer Time.

Met up with my 3SIR friends yesterday. The most fun about meeting up with them is that I don't have to watch what I say at all. No need to pretend, no need to be sensitive, nothing cannot be said... Haha we were living together for so long, did so much nonsense together, why is there a need to pretend?

Anyway got to drive quite a lot these few days... Though I seriously need to pick it up again fast. Looking ahead to get my Maryland license in fall ASAP (I hope!) :P

Labels: