Sunday, June 03, 2007

Wales.

Before I went to Cardiff I went to watch the changing of the guards at the Buckingham Palace... I don't know whether it is supposed to be so elaborate everyday but it is basically a huge parade complete with a marching band and flag bearers and stuff. Or probably I was just lucky to be there on the first day of the month?

Met up with Zi Yang (and with some effort convinced Kenneth Lay to leave his study desk) for lunch too! Haha well, Kenneth is still the same old Kenneth, and Zi Yang is still the same old Zi Yang... though we have had much less nonsense compared to when we were in secondary school :P

So I have been staying with Ce Xiang for the past two nights, and had a nice chat with him yesterday night :) We went to Mid-Wales (at this place called the Brecon Beacons) to hike today. These are some of the photos we took there! Very nice scenery...

And I certainly have not seen so many sheep at one go in my whole life...







The last photo is taken at Cardiff Bay, where we had nice fish and chips :)

So I will be entering phase 2 of this trip from tomorrow onwards, meaning I will be travelling alone until 14 June. Heading to Bath next!

Labels: