Thursday, June 07, 2007

Pleasant Surprises.

Sister posted this in her blog, prompting me to follow suit:

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISTP)

Your personality type is reserved, methodical, spirited, and intense.

Only about 6% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 8% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.
How Rare Is Your Personality?

See how I have changed in the past year (I am quite happy with the 'S' actually :P). Though I have always thought the ENTP last time was a pseudo-personality... I cannot be an E. No way. No E can spend one whole weekend at home reading books (or mugging textbooks) and travel in Britain for 11 days all by himself :P

Though this might not be accurate at all because of the limitations of the questions.

Anyway, the other 2 pleasant surprises:

1. Meet 3 Singaporeans in my room yesterday. They didn't intend to stay in Bath initially; however they realised that the train ride from Lake District was too long for them to be able to tour Bath on the same day. So they kind of randomly found this hostel and this room :P

So today went to the Roman Baths and the Bath Abbey with them:


From left to right:
Me, Clarence, Adeline, Serene.

Anyone knows them? I know Grace does, Shireen should know them as acquantainces, the rest I don't know :P

They only stayed here for half a day; they headed south to Salisbury and then the Continent while I'll be heading north...


2.


Salisbury is a nice place! Didn't exactly plan to visit it initially, but was charmed by it yesterday when I was there waiting for a bus connection. So decided to stay there for a little while instead of going to Stonehenge and back to Bath straightaway. Visited the Cathedral... and saw the 3rd and most well-preserved copy of the Magna Carta. Don't think will be able to see the 4th because it is held in Lincoln... not going there :P

And Bath is definitely nice:



I have not met anyone who looks like Chris Patten though. My parents tricking me again (as usual).

Labels: ,