Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Scotland.

I have 7 minutes to get this thing up :P

Took a whole day of train and now I am in the middle of the Scottish Highlands. The weather doesn't look brilliant, so I don't think I'll have the chance to go all the way up Ben Nevis (anyway I don't think I dare to do that alone), so depending on weather I will decide whether to take a train further up to Glenfinnan and Mallaig tomorrow (bad-weather plan) or do a hike half-way up Ben Nevis, and then come down and walk towards the North (good weather plan) so that I can at least admire the mountain a little bit :P

Wednesday will be doing low-level hikes around the river and the valley floor (weather report says that it should be clear on that day), so hopefully it will be nice!

Wednesday night will be taking an overnight bus from Glasgow all the way back to London before heading to Cambridge. See how shack I'll be after that :P

(Anyway carried all my stuff and walked 3 miles from the train station to the hostel. Hmms was really seriously cursing my books and the cans of pepper when I was walking :P not going to walk back definitely on Wednesday...)

Labels: