Wednesday, November 12, 2008

:(

I realised that I actually have very packed schedules - when I thought I have a slack week.

Today:
Morning: Class starts at 9 (conveniently skipped it), quiz at 10:30, all classes ended at 1.
Afternoon: Rested for 1 hour, lab ~ 2 - 6:30
Evening: Small group till ~9pm. Supposed to meet people to study after that but cancelled at the last minute.
Late evening: Homework homework homework paper paper paper... (and spending 45mins or so replying emails and blogging.)

2am is early when it comes to sleep.

Tomorrow:
Morning: Class starts at 8:30. I never skip Adv Cell Bio although I have S/Ued it - it is one of the more useful classes I have, provided I can keep myself awake. All the way till 1pm, with a short presentation at 11am.
Afternoon: 1pm: meet with Dr. Norris to discuss grad schools. Then, chiong to the medical school to help Dr. Lotan with UGS organ cultures.
Evening: 6pm: dinner. 8pm: Veritas Forum.
Late evening: Study for Cell and Tissue Engineering midterm...

Thursday:
Morning: C&T Midterm at 9am. Classes till 1pm with 1.5h break.
Afternoon: Head to the med school from 2pm. Dr. Kuriyama seminar at 3pm at Welch. Thursday is mice day, if there is no mouse, check out the UGSes and read papers.
Evening: prepare for sessions on Friday. Stuff to read.

Well at least Friday Saturday Sunday are still pretty empty... Need to figure out a way to stain the organoids though. This PTEN thing is getting curious. I don't know what is happening, can't even form a hypothesis from the data so far... Need some inspiration from the literature.

Okay. WHEN CAN I START EXERCISING AGAIN?! I don't want the army to come after me after I go back.

Die la. Next semester I am planning a 15.5 regular credits semester, with the only superfluous things being Immunobiology and Adv Dev Bio/Genetics, but I am also planning to do a medical tutorial + probably more stuff. And I don't know if I can get enough data for publication by June - doesn't look too good at this moment...

Sigh. See how la.

Labels: