Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nicht so gut...

Not very good.

Submitted a set of cell bio homework today, and when I saw the answer key (actually she went through the whole assignment in extreme detail), I started to doubt my ability to be a scientist.

At least half my answers are wrong. Wrong as in - wrong facts stated, and wrong analysis. Well you know there will be certain things that have to be wrong even though this kind of assignment is not meant to have absolute right/wrong answers.

I analysed myself and think that the reason behind the recent mess-ups (history of medicine exam included) are due to:

1) Too complacent
2) Too lazy to actually study properly
3) Failed to concentrate when reading stuff. The homework is one good example.

I am being too nuah lately. TOO NUAH. Cannot.

So what if I am graduating this year. After this, medical school is worse.

Anyway.

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)


Extroverted (E) 53.57% Introverted (I) 46.43%
Sensing (S) 67.86% Intuitive (N) 32.14%
Thinking (T) 70.97% Feeling (F) 29.03%
Judging (J) 52.78% Perceiving (P) 47.22%

Since WHEN I become weak E again? Since WHEN I become strong S?!

Might not be a bad thing. As long as I am still T, I have not lost my mind :P

Labels: