Saturday, November 01, 2008

July 06 2004

From DHS4K01

Travelling back in time... July 06 2004.

This is our post#1. It is over THIS particular gathering that we decided to start this blog.

It has been 4 years. Since then we have been talking about the status of the S.A.D. (Single and *ahem*) club, and after quite a bit of a stir everything goes back to how it used to be. We have left the country, gone back or going back soon; travelled the world; did whatever our hearts and our minds called us to do; continued to be establishing our professional status; moved on with life with our partners...

How much we have gone through since then, how much has changed, and yet how much remains unchanged?

I am coming back to Singapore soon to celebrate GCS's ORD. Hang in there.

By the way, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
(Heading down to Fell's Point in 3 hours...)


outside Harry's @ the Esplanade


effects of esctasy


seven eleven


groping abt in the dark...


5 handsome "humks"


and more! girls lost in time... b&w makes the pic feel kinda timeless eh...


the four pretty girls!


phantom of the steamboat


the 4K steamboaters! the first time we have a gath where there are more girls than guys.. haha.

"There You'll Be"

When I think back
On these times
And the dreams
We left behind
I'll be glad 'cause
I was blessed to get
To have you in my life
When I look back
On these days
I'll look and see your face
You were right there for me

In my dreams
I'll always see your soul
Above the sky
In my heart
There always be a place
For you for all my life
I'll keep a part
Of you with me
And everywhere I am
There you'll be

Well you showed me
How it feels
To feel the sky
Within my reach
And I always
Will remember all
The strength you
Gave to me
Your love made me
Make it through
Oh, I owe so much to you
You were right there for me

'Cause I always saw in you
My light, my strength
And I want to thank you
Now for all the ways
You were right there for me
You were right there for me
For always

Hey yo.. do you all remember this song? I think the lyrics mean a lot more to me now... when we have left dhs... really glad to see so many ppl turn up for the last steamboat & pubbing gath. I had a great time. I do miss 4K. Hope we will all keep in touch, if not face to face then at least through this blog k?

~~*memorycatcher*

Labels: