Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Christmas day - in Singapore. Last Christmas was spent wholly on vehicles basically.

Don't feel like Christmas at all, but all that matters is the company - family and good friends.

Will be meeting some friends for lunch, and then will call my sister out to buy stuff to prepare for Christmas dinner. Should be yesterday but she was out so we didn't eat much.

And we will be setting off for Ipoh tomorrow.

Unlikely to be back again next Christmas, but will definitely be the Christmas after next :)

Oh and United Airlines. It's not too bad - other than food which tastes exactly like Chinese take-out and the out-of-order entertainment system for my seat on my first leg there's nothing much to complain about. Since it's cheap I guess if I fly United I can come back more often - added advantage :)

Labels: