Wednesday, December 05, 2007

December.

This is just crazy. Why do I have so much work?!

The good thing is, I am slowly clearing everything. Problem is that I don't know whether I can clear them fast enough. The next 10 days is really going to be bad. Just bad. I will have 2 exams on Monday and I haven't even started studying because I am still stuck with reports and essays.

I am certainly going to have the worst birthday of my life so far this year. I have never needed to work on my birthday at all before. This year I will have 2 exams waiting for me to study for on my birthday.

I am really looking forward to 14 Dec... Won't have anything to do because almost all my friends will still have exams all the way till the 18th but then at least I can commit myself to make a feast out of whatever that is left in the fridge over the weekend. And invite people over for study break :P

(Whoever supports the idea let me know!! :D)
(And James will complain again that I made tiramisu when he's not around :P)

Will then run another set of experiments over the week. After everyone finished exams we will go to Washington DC. Then I will go home... and enjoy the sun.

Back to reality... :(

Labels: