Thursday, December 13, 2007

2 more days!

Yeah 2 more days. Though I can almost smell 3 A-es coming this way. Or B+es or whatever else.

There are some good things about not getting all As anymore:

1. Others won't think that you are invincible anymore. They will start to see you as a human.
2. There is no need to stress about not maintaining 4.0: comparatively 3.8 is alright, as long as I don't do too badly. Anyway 3 A-es or 2 A-es + 1 B+ is the minimum I can afford to get this semester :P

And I think in Hopkins A- is a 3.7 and a B+ gives you a 3.3. *shudder*

Oops getting 阿Q already. Better go back to mugging soon.

Sigh feeling old... I am now 23 and I am still not a graduate student yet. Among all the birthday wishes Shi Hui's was the most entertaining... It was, just, funny. I have to bring out the emoticon XD that I have tried my best not to use (it looks a little too exaggerated?) when I replied her :P

Thanks again to all who have sent me birthday wishes and to my housemates who bought me the cake! I didn't even know they went out until I saw it during the study break at CC kitchen yesterday night (the best thing is I didn't even see them bringing it down).

Ok back to mugging :P

Labels: