Monday, November 26, 2007

Blog Traffic.

Interesting observation: realised that over Thanksgiving the visitor flow to this blog dropped - mostly all the US domain names are not around anymore :P

Haha thanks to all my friends who check my blog regularly (there are people who love me so much as to check it at 8am - hahaha well at 8am checking friends' blogs is definitely extremely low on my priority list - you know who you are :P)! Your continued support helps keeping me motivated to continue updating. Thanks for helping me keep this blog alive and allowing it to continue to serve as an effective communication platform!

I only have information to traffic in general and the various domain names (e.g. jhu.edu or comcast.com or singnet.com.sg) and I don't know who exactly my visitors are, but I guess I more or less know who my regular readers are. There are random people who drops by through a google search - these are usually very interesting. They can find my blog by searching completely random things like 'single Singaporeans' or 'Cantonese nicknames'.

Haha ok, I'm writing this at 7am because I hadn't been sleeping... slept a lot at the airport and on the plane because of looong delays, which is typically American. Haha Atlanta was pretty fun, went shopping overnight then Thanksgiving dinner then hiking then food then dim sum etc., while completing my presentation and set the direction for the rest of the first-draft of my final paper. Tk's friends (mostly Malaysians) are all very fun people... really glad knowing them! :)

Oh by the way someone called Tk 'Teddy' because he is 'gentle, nice, and likes soft-toys'. It is not surprising to me at all though it is just that this is the first time I heard someone directly describing him like that. And he embraces it - unlike GCS who decided to divorce his penguin and sent her back to Antarctica when we started talking about it. Hahaha I admit that I have soft toys too - I have a pile of small ones on my table and a big one on my bed.

Who says guys cannot play with soft toys. That's stereotyping!

Labels: ,