Saturday, September 22, 2007

Stuff.

Do you know what is the most important similarity between Oral-B, Pantene, Head and Shoulders, Olay, Duracell and Pringles?

Answer: they are all produced by the same American company. It is called Procter & Gamble Co. - or P&G.

It is quite scary really. I never know that your teeth (I don't use Oral-B), your (I don't use Pantene)/my hair, your skin (I don't use Olay either - I hate oil-based moistrurisers and thank goodness I never need them), the rabbit playing drums on TV, and my psychological satisfaction all depend their well-being on the same company.

Anyway, this is seriously a small world. Realised yesterday that Ce Xiang was on the same 小小状元榜 episode as me - meaning when we were in Primary 5 (or Pr.6? Can't remember) we were rivals on TV. It was really quite funny... basically GCS and him were watching that episode on tape with my mum yesterday and I happened to call back at that time, so I got to join in the fun :D The thing that I remembered the most vividly from that competition was that huge red plastic bag filled with Horlicks products they gave us after we got kicked out - it was supposed to be a nice hamper. After consuming all those stuff I ceased to like Horlicks.

Oh by the way both Red Swastika and Bedok South got into the semi-finals. I don't know who defeated Red Swastika but I know my team was defeated by Catholic, because we couldn't get to the bell fast enough. It might not be a bad thing after all - imagine a bigger plastic bag filled with Horlicks :P

And err. They remixed 'It's a Small World' (or '世界真細小') for Disneyland HK. Haha though, I think we have been singing this until we forget that it actually came from America already :P

Labels: , ,