Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Our Library.

I love my school's library. Absolutely awesome, brilliant, wonderful, amazing, and unbelievable.

They have everything. Yes everything. Anything you can think of. I am doing some work on my p53 project (as usual) and I have no trouble finding articles that are already 20 years old. Even if they don't have it online but only in print in Welch, all I need to do is to submit a request and they will photocopy the whole thing and send it to me via email.

They have subscriptions to wonderful databases which allow me to trace citations and get all kinds of online articles for free. I can borrow books from Welch and get them to deliver it to MSE so that I don't have to go all the way down to pick it up. I have done that before, and I will definitely do it again.

Just that until now I still don't know what that D-Level Challenge thingy is. Someone please enlighten me!

Though our library does not have stuff for leisure. I.e. no fiction, no travel guide, but there are tonnes of DVDs, VCDs and video recordings because we have a film studies programme :D

Hahaha I suppose all academic institutions should have such amazing libraries. And probably the reason behind my hype is because I am an insane guy who visits libraries for fun (yeah I went to the British Library for fun). Oh well :P

Labels: ,