Thursday, August 02, 2007

August 2.

Haha today is kind of 'special' because exactly 13 years ago we took an I-forgot-what flight and landed in Singapore.

Cannot imagine how different my life would be if that event didn't occur. Speculations include i) I could be studying medicine in (or rather going to graduate from) HKU or CU ii) I could have graduated from a UK university iii) my English and Mandarin could be only half my standard now iv) we could have all become Christians (based on my family's relationship with the church that my school is affiliated to...?).

Anyway I am happy with what I am doing now so oh well.

Lab is getting pretty interesting. We are making interesting discoveries. Later in the morning I am supposed to set up another RT-PCR; soon we will be doing more experiments to confirm our hypotheses. Haha and yeah I have things to do now (quite a bit in fact...); though I can still have time to sleep and surf Facebook sometimes :P

Oh by the way, go and add this application called Traveller's IQ Challenge on Facebook. I couldn't send invitations (I don't know why) so haha you can add it via my profile. That is the most fun Facebook application I have ever seen (alright okay considering I am a nut don't blame me if you hate it).

You can also add 'Cities I Have Visited'. I think that is the best travel-related application Facebook has...

Labels: