Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Exact Opposite.

My life now is the exact opposite of what my life is in the US.

I am busy... though not because of work. I have nothing to do after 12:30pm today basically. I was telling Kenneth, yeah go back whenever you want to because it really doesn't matter to me.

I am busy because everyday I am meeting friends for dinner and, hmms, there will be some form of entertainment going on everyday.

I am coordinating Experiences for Hopkins (well that isn't anything great :P).

And random things like helping a relative from France who is coming to Singapore and Indonesia to check air-ticket prices.

So in order to give myself something to do, I have volunteered my service to A*Star when they visit HC next next Wednesday for a scholarship roadshow.

I hate the feeling of being useless. Haha so next year, I should really spend most of my summer doing internship. I guess around 10 to 11 weeks should suffice? And then, Germany and Poland, 14 days. Booked my sister already, depending on whether she needs to stay in HK for clinicals or not :P

Labels: