Monday, July 16, 2007

Haha that's me.

My sister wrote this in her blog:

Daddy was exhibiting his nagging skills by warning me not to walk too near the wall and the roadside and not smsing while walking throughout the trip [to suntec]. My brother must have gotten the genes from him.

Hahaha yes I am extremely naggy. I am even more naggy than my mum. Though I still have to admit defeat in front of my dad; he's the champion. He doesn't only nag but will also make use of his nagging and temper to push for things to happen.

Bad genes :P Oh well.

So basically, my sister fell into the drain on her way to the MRT station on Saturday. Well, it happened because she was waving my mum goodbye (naturally she has to turn away from the direction she was moving in order to do so), so my mum was the first to see it happen. My mum was frantically asking me to go down to help my sister.

I looked downstairs and said, 'Well she is running back. How serious can it be?' And I didn't forget to add: 'I will only go down if she has broken her leg or something.'

She had quite a bit of abrasion on her leg though. I decided to be kind and spared her the normal saline and/or chlorhexidine and/or alcohol swab and washed only with water. I wasn't so kind to my dad when he fell while jogging at ECP some time back :P

When I met my dad on my way to the MRT station a little later, I broadcasted the whole incident to him with a detailed indication of the location of the scene. Naturally my dad was very interested (he can even be more kaypoh than an average auntie); and that sparked the constant reminders.

After reading this post, if you still think that I am nice, I beg you to reconsider. Basically, to summarise, I am i)naggy ii)unsympathetic iii)kaypoh.

Hahaha well, am I nice?

Labels: