Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Holidays have finally started! Just came back from Wan Ton Mee, The Pursuit of Happyness, and *some* new knowledge about clothes and make-up :P Now gathering some info for Boston and waiting for my clothes to dry so that I can pack.

Also, this means I will not be updating anything here nor contactable online until 2 Jan. If you want to say Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, thank you, sorry, I love you, I hate you, you're irritating so don't bother me further etc. to me from now till 2 Jan, drop me a message on Facebook or in my email. If you really want to talk to me, I am also always reachable by phone anytime, anywhere (number available on this blog somewhere, on DHS4K01, my mum in Singapore, or my friends in America).

So, wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2007!