Thursday, December 14, 2006

GCS in Baltimore #2

Yesterday went to DC with GCS. Went to the Archives, the White House, and the Washington Monument again. I did not finish touring the Archives because I know I am going to visit it again and again and again in the future, so at least save something new for myself...

If you were wondering where the previous 2 photos come from, well, they come from the World War II Memorial in DC...

GCS did something very exciting today: I brought him to Walmart. He had been in the US for 3 years and he has not visited a Walmart before :D because he says that the city of Chicago bans Walmart. So at least now he has had one Walmart experience before he leaves the US :D

And he bought a PILLOW to bring back to Chicago. The <$5.00 kind that I bought for myself (surprisingly it is still working very well!). Hahaha when he goes back, at least he would have something to hug onto to keep himself warm when he is waiting for the light rail to come. Indeed, after 4 days here with the MTA, he is now appreciating CTA very very much.

And imagine checking in the PILLOW :D :D (or bringing it through security check :D :D :D)