Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The year ahead.

In the year ahead, I shall:

1. Continue to live up to the name (literally) my parents gave me, such that people will like me and enjoy having me around.

2. Not be an annoyance to, and not to create trouble for, anyone. Everyone will be doing me a big favour if you can tell me that I am indeed annoying you or giving you problems so that I can be given a chance to rectify the problem.

3. Get to know people whom I already know better.

4. Do only what I want to do, and not do something because I feel obliged to. This can be achieved, partially, by playing with my own mindset. (It is not that chim...)

5. Try my best to get 4.0 GPA (though grades for fall sem are more or less set, just that I don't know what are my final grades exactly...).

6. Continue to gain useful knowledge and academic skills.

7. Add more food into my currently rather limited production capabilities, and improve the quality of the current productions.

And I hope I need not switch to full-results pursuing mode such that I have to keep myself so extremely busy with all sorts of work. I will do that usually if I have to give myself excuses to keep out of certain things which I feel I should not do (or in pursue of something which I should, or both). I have had enough of that in JC. Keeping my fingers crossed...

>>Thank you everyone for celebrating my birthday for me (especially when it is in the middle of all those finals...) :) The restaurant was very nice, and the cake too :) Thank you...

12.12.2006, 0340hrs E.S.T.