Friday, December 15, 2006

This is GCS for you...

Hahaha I really got to write this. If not I am not doing justice to myself, to my friends who were disturbed by him, and especially, to those who will be amused :D

Here is what GCS did when he is at my place:

1. Called me when I was waiting for him at Penn Station, and said 'Hey Mr. Yang, is the freaking train going to come or not?! Can I walk to Penn Station instead cos I can see it straight from here!!' To which I replied 'Yes the train is going to come, probably in 15 - 20 mins, and if you walk, you'll need to find a way to cross the freeway. So wait.'

Jess, I took revenge for you :D

2. Continued to use my Facebook account to stalk his friends in Chicago, and refused to get one.

3. Went to remember my friend's contact on MSN, and then after I have logged out and let him use my computer because I am going for a class, went to add her, wait for her to inquire about his identity, and then start talking about crab cakes and cholesterol. And he is an economist.

4. Gets freaked out by the hair-liked outgrowth from the mussels, suggesting that that might be an invasion of alien organisms, but attempts to cut cooked food using the same knife I use to cut uncooked pork.

5. Has to limp up/down stairs, squat/sit when he needs to stand and stretch himself below a statue of Queen Isabella when we are in DC because he injured his ACL (I suppose?) by running 7 miles (11.2 km) on a treadmill.
(Reason? He wanted to do some exercise because he is feeling too fat and weak (or nuah, as he says), so he decided to go for a run, and thought the pain in his knee was due to his 'weakness of mind', so he pressed on and ran 7 miles. This is the most crazy soldier I have ever met.)

(And hence I asked him whether he needs my support as he walks up/down steps as I do to my grandaunt. He declined my offer.)

6. Came all the way to Baltimore to buy a pillow and a pair of slippers from Walmart. I believe this city must have something more interesting other than that...

7. Continues to amuse me by his stories gathered from his Gestapo network. Example: *deleted at someone's request*. To whoever entitled to know, check it out with him or me at Gotham City.

8. And of course, how can I miss out his obsession with Russians and their ingenuity in poisoning people.

And all these can only happen to him:

1. Dim sum restaurant closed when it is not supposed to. So we had to walk all the way to Inner Habour from Midtown to find food.

2. The bus stop sign at Penn Station conveniently vanished in his presence. And it has not reappeared ever since.

3. The smoke alarm in my room rang 3 times when I asked him to cook dinner for me. You can understand why there is soy sauce left inside his oven. Not surprising at all.

As Deb said, how can we not love him :D :D :D