Thursday, December 07, 2006

Random stuff...

In the midst of finals, and not in the mood to study at all... How how?

Confirmed my accommodations in New York yesterday, still waiting for Gerald and Ding Ding so I can confirm Boston also...

GCS should be coming on Sat, and I have sent him my essay for him to vet (since he has been doing it for his humes girl anyway). He was stunned by its sheer length :P

Parents and sister flying off to HK, and subsequently Korea, and will only go back on the 20th, when I have already gone to Boston :P They will be staying in hotels all the way! Waiting for my turn to be able to fly on Raffles Class every time, take cab (or be driven) everywhere, nice food (no sandwiches) all the time and hotel accommodation every night...

If I can reach that stage, I guess I would have tripled what my parents can afford :P

(and judging by what I am writing here, I guess you can tell that I'm feeling really really xian....)