Friday, October 20, 2006

Short Entry.

I am very tired. Have just finished revising my essay... So stared at the computer screen, thought and typed incessantly since 6pm, except for the 45 minutes spent making and eating dinner. Will just postpone blogging about Washington DC again...

A few things.

1.
Organic Chem was alright... Should be an A. Definitely could have done better though, if I have prepared more thoroughly. Yi Chung's was even more classic: he got full marks for every question except one which he got 3/14 and another which he had the same fate as me. Do not dare to look down on organic chem anymore...

2.
Chatted with Jinfa and he told me about his narrow escape. That was really scary... Thank goodness no one was hurt. Please drive carefully when it is raining...

3.
1 essay due next Monday, 1 Biochem lab report due next Monday, Biochem midterm next next Monday, of course, another 1 Biochem lab report will be due next next Monday. You get the idea.

4.
Expecting a guest this weekend! Michelle will be coming down from Philadelphia. Yi Chung is suggesting that we eat at my place, which I utmost welcome. Haha really need to do some shopping though... and it will be Yiran's birthday coming Sunday too, so might as well... :)