Monday, June 09, 2008

EuroCup -

I am putting this here to remind myself:

Thursday 17 June 2008
19:45 BST (14:45 EDT) France vs. Italy

This one is a must watch!

Watched a match today with Grace in Oxford. They actually have it free on BBC1/iTV and also live streaming on the website!

No more antenna-extending to receive signals from Batam - and how can I forget the ghost that follows every player as a result of the poor, severely atmosphere-interfered signal? And of course, the need to stay up is eliminated (it doesn't mean that I don't stay up - oh well :P).

Last EuroCup I was watching in my Bedok Camp bunk with other medics, with vulgarities and slippers flying towards the TV when England lost (I was not part of it - I have never supported England) and when Greece won (okay I didn't throw slippers). Last WorldCup I was asking for scores from OBS instructors. This time I am IN ENGLAND :P

Labels: