Saturday, April 19, 2008

On Religion.

Remember I promised that I will spend some time talking about my religious views here?

Well I have done so somewhere else. Check it out here:

http://dhs4k01.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html

Start from the bottom-most post, which is entitled 'On Religion', by coolgoh. It will take you at least 10 - 15 minutes so do so only when you are free.

You can decide for yourself whether I make more sense or he makes more sense. I have to dig out my lecture notes from last year to write my replies :P

Coolgoh has one question after reading one of my replies:

>coolgoh: wait, are you a christian already?
>me: it depends on what your definition of a christian is. at the very least i'm trying to become one.

(Finally finished my PURA grant proposal! I am not sure if I can get it though... Keeping my fingers crossed :P and I think I am going to miss chapter camp...)

Labels: