Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Half-time.

Haha should blog a little about what I am doing now.

Well I am back in Baltimore again. Baltimore is a synonym to 'work' so as expected I am supposed to be doing work. So I have been going down to lab everyday, designed a set of experiments that would last me through spring semester, continued with some other experiments, and read a little literature.

Other things I have done including administrative stuff like emails to A*Star (for 3 different reasons), emails to accounts office, shuffling classes, emails to professors, making an appointment for driving test (tomorrow), ordering transcripts, etc etc etc.

Things that I should have done but not done yet include filing claims for my return airfare and editing my history paper.

Play stuff. Watched 2 movies, watched some bits of Mythbusters, started playing StarCraft, Gerald came for a few days last weekend, finished reading a book, gone out for dinner quite a few times, going to New York and New Haven coming weekend, and in view: ski trip, Embassy Dinner and our own Reunion Dinner.

Looks like I play more than I work. I don't even bother going to lab on weekends and public holidays like today (MLK). I have blots waiting for me in the fridge but I decided that it might not be a good idea to do it now because if I do I won't have anything to do on Tuesday :P

Well I also tried shuffling my classes around for next semester. I tried emailing professors to get me into graduate level classes but they didn't allow me in - hence my plans about beating pre-reqs busted. Though now I have second thoughts about Nervous System II - I suppose it is going to be repetitive and boring so I emailed Schroer and hopefully she can let me into AIDS. When add-drop resumes I will try to get into a paper-discussion based Biochemistry class too - keeping my fingers crossed for the moment.

Oh and I should start to get ready for tutoring.

School starting in 1 week. Now, warming up for second-half - exactly 16 months to graduation (21 May 2009). Which is actually really, really soon.

Labels: