Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Clean-up.

The emperor will be arriving in 2 days...

In order to make sure that he will have a pleasant stay (or rather, to ensure that I will have a pleasant weekend with minimal nagging to withstand), I invested 1 whole hour of slacking time tidying up piles and piles of notes, random paper, books, files, as well as cleaning up every single speck of dust conceivable to the human eye. Now my room is in perfect stand-by condition :)

It is scary how much my possession grew. Just my bookshelf alone is already more than half full (Yiran says that I have a 'library' :P). I will have a hard time moving house... Don't want to think about it now :P

Oh yeah my room isn't vacuumed yet. I'll get back my vacuum cleaner from Lynn and do it tomorrow.

P.S.
We are pretty shocked by what happened in Virginia Tech on Monday... although so far I know no one affected directly, something like this affect us all. I sincerely hope that the American society can stand strong together to prevent such incidents from happening again.

May peace be with the victims, and faith and strength be with their families and friends...

Labels: