Saturday, April 14, 2007

Tired.

Very tired. Consequence of: 3-page research proposal/wed; organic chem mid-term/thurs; anthropology paper/fri; triple helix paper/fri; in addition to routine lessons, lab, and work. Hence, slept very little the past few days... it's a miracle that I managed to keep awake today during cell bio lecture.

Hope I did well for organic chem though. I never seem to remember reactions for esters... and cell bio, well, according to a friend, 170+ pages of big Alberts?!! Oh well :I

I'm going to break a record by going to sleep before 10pm today. There will be another cell bio mid-term on monday, though will still be going out tomorrow night, and will be helping out at spring fair sunday afternoon. Pray for me :P

>Note: I'm a pig. Slept at 10:00pm and woke up at 10:30am. 12h 30mins :D ~1045h/140407

Labels: