Monday, April 16, 2007

Google Earth.

Went on Google Earth to check the exact location of Obrycki's Crab House after talking to my dad just now, and realised it is actually very near the medical campus (5 blocks only!). Hahaha when my dad comes I am sure to get a free crab feast :D

Google Earth has published my placemarks! Now all the buildings in Biopolis Phase 1 are labelled (I don't know the Phase 2 ones); in addition there are 3 extra placemarks on Pulau Ubin, and 2 more in Bedok North. I just added 2 more that I wrote previously. Pardon my bad English on the placemarks though :P I just edited them, but it'll take some time to be replaced :P

P.S.:
Have to steal this from my sister.

林海峰是但噏踎低噴飯 - 勁歌金曲06

The HK Hossen Leong. He's very very good!!!
Hahaha this medley is the finale of one of his stand-up comedies. After finals I'll dig up everything by him that is on YouTube to watch :D :D :D

But his shows are very specific to Hongkongers... Just like Hossen Leong being very specific to Singaporeans. Hence only Hongkongers and people who know HK very well will find him funny :P Haha I encourage all who know Cantonese to watch him though :D

And have to say this:

"... our Physiotherapy Department was told stay behind and 5 booklets of notes are issued to us, they are Biomechanics, Anatomy 1, Kinesiology, Sociology and Physiology. Interestingly as I flipped through the practical book, I found that we have to examine cadaver, to puncture our own skin for blood and to starve our own body for experiment. It sounds fun to me."
~ my little sister.

Hahaha I am happy that you have a positive attitude facing the challenges ahead (cos although I am already extremely used to lending my veins for IV practice, and walking looong distances without decent food (biscuits, fruit bars and horlick sweets?!), I still don't find getting poked and starving fun at all). Yes have fun in NYP, be prepared to tackle a lot of physics, good luck with your HK Poly U application, and hmms if you think you cannot take it just look farrrr ahead and you'll see a rich doctor husband who drives a car 100x more stylish than mine (probably Nissan vs. Ferrari) at the end of the tunnel. So Persevere :D

Labels: , ,