Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spring.

Spring is really, really, really the most delightful season for the year. Gradually it is not cold anymore. It is balmy, warm, and sunny; trees start budding green, flowers start to blossom, and soon you have flowers of different colours over all the trees. There is a feeling of life, the beginning of life... with birds chirping, and squirrels running around, well, suddenly you know that this is why you are in this world. Certainly not for getting 4.0s every semester.

The colour of new leaves is the prettiest colour of all. Though this is applicable only when they are on new leaves under the sun, not on the shirts people wear (that's why my blog is green! and it also has a seedling on the title bar!).

Yeah and the Americans seem to love the sun. The Beach is filled with sunbathing people these days. Haha to us, I guess we just absolutely don't see the logic behind putting ourselves in the sun to bake. This doesn't apply only to Americans, Europeans are like that too... still remember how comical it was when the Austrians started lining themselves up along the river banks to bake when I was in Salzburg last year :P


Wonder whether spring has arrived in Europe? I want to go back to the Alpine pastures :) I guess, that is the place closest to heaven one can ever be while still in this world :P





So just some photos from last year first. I will remind myself to bring my camera out to class tomorrow.

Labels: