Friday, March 23, 2007

Housing.

> Xinhui: I put up a notice some time ago asking for your identity... weiting saw it and left a message to tell me :P hahaha i'm telling her no need so fierce la :P not you...

Well, I have finalised my housing for next year. Due to our unglamorous ballot number of 227, we are forced to take up a 11-month lease 4-bedroom apartment in Charles Commons. This means a whopping $12,516 total cost in rent + meal plan compared to the $8844 in rent only I am paying this year. And we will have to share our apartment with some random guy...

This is insane. Though, thank goodness we don't have to take McCoy... and actually that place is very good. We will still have a nice kitchen with a big fridge, nice stove, oven and microwave :D and a decent living room which is TV compatible, complete with sofa and a nice and big dining table. Barnes and Noble, food court, Starbucks coffee, and the bus stop to Penn station and medical campus are all just downstairs. There are pool tables, table tennis tables, music practice rooms, etc. in the building, and it is at most 5 minutes walk to any building on campus, especially since I will have a lot of classes in Mudd... And it is nearer to Giant also :P

http://www.jhu.edu/hds/campushousing/charlescommons.htm

Haha and guess which room I took...

Labels: