Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hmm I decided I should write something first before plunging back into my books. What a sad life I am having.

Everyone seems to be studying very hard nowsdays. According to Yi Chung who went to the library to mug over the weekends, the library was filled with people mugging. And of course he was one of them. I am not spared either; I spent the whole weekend in my room studying too, except for the 1 hour when I went out to play soccer (getting ready to be thrashed again :P) and the morning buying grocery and doing housework. Certainly nobody intends to screw up the first ever serious exam in 3 years.

However there is one good thing about this: my expenditure has decreased significantly for the past week. When I opened my accounts book almost all the entries were 'Lunch' or food related, and it amounts to only around 5 bucks a day except grocery day. No wonder GCS says that he can survive on 200 a month only excluding his rent and car-related expenditure.

And by the way, I have bought my ticket to Chicago over thanksgiving. Southwest airlines, $249.10 in total... That is really expensive (considering flying to London and back on BA costs $518 nett?), however, it is the cheapest I can find online and there isn't much room to delay further. And Chicago is not reachable by ground transportation. At least there is something now to look forward to though :)