Friday, September 15, 2006

Some additions.

Nowadays life has been simple. Even lessons are kind of... boring? Today's lecture was almost entirely from the textbook, and even for organic chemistry I have not seen anything new so far. The tutorial session today was simply, well, I should have slept through it in my room. I guess writing class is the only time which is more intellectually challenging. At least the professor was telling us stuff that I do not yet know.

Spent around 2 hours doing my biochemistry lab report yesterday. It was a rather elaborate one, and considering that all Laura's lab reports were over 22/25 except the first one, I guess I have to keep up the standard (and I don't know how the report format is like...?) Also borrowed Solomons from the library today also to supplement my Fessenden and the lecture, and hopefully it gives a more complete explanation of the MO theory.

By the way SSA held the first dinner in a restaurant inside the Museum of Art on Tuesday. A $10 dinner which was quite acceptable, and the ambience was rather good. Another relaxing talking crap session (which is utmost welcomed). At the end of it we got an old lady to help us take a group photo, and she was asking where we were from. We told her that we were from Singapore, and after the picture was done, she said 'Have a nice trip!' to us!! We were really amused... :D

It was raining the whole day again today. It was getting quite chilly (you know, the 'too warm to switch on heating but too cold for air-conditioning' kind of temperature)... Getting more and more difficult to wake up in the morning. And my Doraemon umbrella certainly was not doing me much good...