Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Scared what?

Die already la.

I just submitted a paper, went for a small test and a big test today.

And I had a total of 60 hours to prepare for everything, and it is not like I could have used every minute of that 60 hours. At most, I would think, I used 50% of that 60 hours only.

Consequences = no time to prepare anything well. I spent the most time on the paper, working till around 6am Sunday morning, and then studied through Sunday night for the two tests.

Cannot la. I don't know why they love asking for so much detail about dendritic cells - it wasn't anywhere in my notes. I saw that coming, and yet I don't have time or energy to go figure it out. There are also stuff that I stupidly omitted like not putting 'CD80/86 receptor' as the function of CD28 while merely saying it is a T-cell second signal receptor.

Okay, consolation is - even if I get an average B+ for this semester (i.e. ALL my graded classes B+ or getting a B- for immunobiology or something), my GPA will still be above 3.85. NOT SCARED.
___________________________________________________
ein Gedicht von Martin Niemöller.

Als die Nazis die Kommunisten holten,
habe ich geschwiegen;
ich war ja kein Kommunist.

Als sie die Sozialdemokraten einsperrten,
habe ich geschwiegen;
ich war ja kein Sozialdemokrat.

Als sie die Gewerkschafter holten,
habe ich nicht protestiert;
ich war ja kein Gewerkschafter.

Als sie die Juden holten,
habe ich geschwiegen;
ich war ja kein Jude.

Als sie mich holten,
gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.

Labels: