Monday, March 30, 2009

Warum hast du Angst?

‘Denn wir haben alles, was das Herz begehrt, und wir brauchen uns vor nichts zu fürchten!’
- der Tiger von Oh, wie schön ist Panama

Das stimmt - ob wir nicht zu viel für unsere Leben suchen, und wir sind einfach und glücklich - was gibt uns Ängsten?

('Because we have everything, everything that the heart desires, and we do not have to be afraid of anything!'
- the tiger from 'Oh, how beautiful is Panama'

That is right - if we do not seek too much for our lives, and we are simple and happy - what will give us fears?)

I am happy with the kind of life that I am leading now, and all I look for is to maintain it - also, according to projections into the future, I should have no problem maintaining it financially anyway.

So why worry? Just go find whatever I am being called to do and do it!

Labels: ,