Saturday, April 04, 2009

...

I am so pissed with myself.

I am supposed to meet a friend at 12pm today to pass her something - and I only remembered that appointment when I was showering just now at 12am.

What on earth is wrong with me? Before I left for class I actually set aside those stuff that I was supposed to give her especially so that I can retrieve it easily from my folders. And after immunobiology I just completely forgot about it and headed home and then headed to lab without even realising that I forgot to do something until half an hour ago.

I should start keeping a pocket calender. This is a warning sign - I should seriously start organising my time properly. When more and more things are going on, it is only a matter of time when I will forget to go for an appointment that will completely screw me up if I miss it.

Hmms and I am hoping that I will be able to get the awards I have applied for. Now it seems that most probably I am not going to get them - but well, I kind of need some form of funding for the month of June when I am still hanging around here. Hopkins stopped allowing lab groups to pay students who are hanging around in Summer and obviously A*STAR is not paying and that doesn't mean Wyman Towers and T-mobile are not going to ask me for money...

Initially I actually thought I don't really need extra funding, but now as I start calculating, it seems that I do need that extra funding. Yes I can get by without that extra cash, but really only barely...

This week is just not that great - it just doesn't feel great at all :( Oh well. Hopefully the cherry blossoms tomorrow will be great...

Labels: