Thursday, February 15, 2007

Woo-hoo!

No school today! JHU cancelled classes for the whole day because of snow. I will still go down to the lab later though, as it really not that bad... Though there is some accumulation on the ground which made it difficult to walk/drive on.

Haha and I finished all those heavy duty work for this week! Cell bio midterm was over, submitted lab report yesterday, and submitted a response paper and 2 book review outlines today. So I'm left with routine work! Though, things will begin to pile up over these 2 days and I'll have to start clearing them and revising for midterm again over the weekend. Oh well.

Since today is Valentine's Day, it means I am officially off my probation plate! Though I have probably drove only 200km in total since I got my license, but I AM OFF MY PROBATION PLATE. :D

I have decided to go to Chicago for Citylights next weekend. And more importantly talk some crap with GCS and others. Will book tickets later, now I've to make lunch...