Friday, February 02, 2007

Things.

Just came back from my interview with the PI of the lab that I'll be working in. Will be starting work officially next Wednesday, and it sounds like I should be able to get all the support possible should I want to do a project and write a paper on my own. I'll see whether I can be that good :P

And it sounds like I will be learning how to operate on mice! :D

By the way:
This was outside the library yesterday. I have no idea where all those people got the snow from; though yes it was snowing extremely lightly the night before...
And this is what you get when you are eating goldfish and reading stuff at the same time at 12am. You will start to realise that some goldfish has an eye and a mouth while the others don't, and you will pick out those with an eye and a mouth and take a photo of them. Oh well...