Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Before Chicago.

When things start to break down, they always break down together all at one go. First it is the bulb in the exhaust hood, now my bathroom is leaking. Waiting for the third one to come.

Things to be done before Chicago:

1. 10-source bibliography. Due Wed.
2. Book review revision. Due Wed.
3. The Triple-helix general meeting. Wed evening. Let me email the guy first.
4. Organic Chem mid-term. Thursday.
5. Sort out my lab notes. ASAP.
6. Ask Brian what is p10! I know what is Akt/PKB, roughly what role it plays, but can't even find what is p10 on Pubmed. Weird.

I am now surviving on coffee/tea 300ml q.d.s.. Very soon I will need IV aminophylline 100mg stat before every lecture. Obviously I am watching too much House :P

That's why I need to go to Chicago; I will still need to read stuff on the plane. Oh well...

The good thing is, tomorrow we're doing lab 5 for cell bio already. Which means, almost halfway through :) :) :)