Monday, March 09, 2009

I can smell spring!

After the 5" snowfall on Monday and Tuesday and temperatures below 20 degF...

This weekend is AWESOME. It is 72 degF now.

And the sun is officially setting after 7pm because EDT has resumed!

I looked at the ten-day forecast - it is not going back to below freezing again. Thus, I started my exercise routine again finally!

I started with the usual round-the-school route, which is only 2.1mi long. I finished it under 20 minutes - it is a good start. The next time I run, I will make the routine round ~3mi long so that it would be approximately 5km. Then I will build from that.

The route will be nice because I will be running to the northern end of Guilford, and coming back by either Charles Street or Greenway (which will bring me past the tulip garden). There are actually a lot of possible routes to use, and I hope that by the time I go back to Singapore I will be able to add the complete Uni Parkway - Roland Park - Cold Spring Lane - Loyola - Greenmount - Faith - 39th Street loop to what I am doing now.

Just hope that I can keep to the routine! I actually have time to run, depending on lab work, everyday except Wed, and I definitely can do Sat, Sun and Tue, if I want to...

Labels: