Thursday, February 12, 2009

Coming back!

Haha! I do not know why I am so excited about having gotten my ticket back home this time. I wouldn't have been back for 10 months by the time I get back - but this doesn't seem to matter because I am already pretty used to not being home. Kind of echo GCS's sentiments - nowadays I can go home anytime I want (okay not as if I will go party until 2am but most days of the week I won't be back until past 9pm), but when I am back I will have to be more conscious of that cos of parents. That will limit the amount of stuff that I can do outside.

Nevertheless, I am hoping to get back as much as I don't want to leave Baltimore...

Arriving on 29 June, 11:40pm on NH901.

This would be the first time since my first flight to the US that there will be someone flying with me all the way - and I am coming back from T2, the place where I first left as opposed to T1 which I have always been using since September 2007.

Yup this is ANA -

Labels: