Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chairman's Honour List.

Remember that I have commented that the CHL is 'evil'?

My assessment doesn't change. Especially if you are a freshman with an interesting idea that 'thou ought to study because NS has corroded thy brain'.

In practice, the CHL might not be the thing to blame, but the idea itself can be rather detrimental.

But, if you are a junior with a dwindling bank account, any monetary input is considered awesome. Especially - I think I am only one sem away from a free holiday to Sabah and Mt. Kinabalu.

Haha. Tricks like senior option, S/U, dropping classes, etc. will all be used when necessary. They do no harm to people, they do no harm to me - it is just that, I will do all that is ethically allowed within the system to get my 4.0 next semester.

See? The CHL is evil. Money IS evil.

Labels: