Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby mice


If you find this cute, that's normal. But if you think that this is something 'useful', you are most probably a vet or are destined to spend the rest of your life in a lab...

I have got better, but there is still this irritating cough that doesn't want to go away. It is not very bad, and I am still trying to rest and self-medicate. Hopefully it will go away soon.

Nothing much is getting across my mind these days... Though, if you want me to tell you about my research, and various other things that I am doing / have yet to do, I can probably talk for half an hour. However I am pretty sure you won't want to get me started on prostates of mice that have not even been born yet.

However for men out there this might be interesting information. My boss talking about nestin - and I am currently helping him to collect some related samples from Carnegie which are pretty interesting...

David Berman, M.D., Ph.D., assistant professor of pathology, oncology and urology at Johns Hopkins, discusses the different ways he and his lab are looking at how prostate cancer develops.
(He is now associate professor btw.)

Labels: