Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

I am supposed to have thought about 2008 during Christmas and I should be thinking about 2009 now. Obviously I have not done so.

I have been spending all my time playing since Christmas eve. KH and Chenli arrived in Baltimore on that day, and I have been bringing them around since. We flew to Peru on Monday and of course we have been touring. And of course I will not forget the eating lol!

We will be setting off to the mountains tomorrow and we will start our hike the day after. It has been raining a lot but well, if I want the scenery and the expeience, that is something that we have to put up with! The group that we joined are mostly going to do the traditional Inca Trail, but the three of us will be doing Lares. It is supposed to be more pristine and more cultural, and of course we also get to see Macchu Picchu (i.e. the main thing the people on the Inca Trail is going to see).

Okay - I will go reflect when I come back from Peru. But one thing for certain - 2008 has been great, and 2009 will be greater. Also, no more no more procrastination...!

Happy New Year! Cheers :)

Labels: ,