Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ich lerne Deutsch.

This is the hardest set of things that I have made myself do for the past 2 years.

The class meets 4 times a week, homework everyday, quiz every week, in addition, everyday there are new things to memorise...

They haven't bombarded us with the grammar; and because of that I am completely confused as to how to form a sentence that is correct.

On the other hand I feel very happy about it - finally after talking for 2.5 years I really started learning German! I will try to persist through these two semesters but after that when I go back to Singapore it will take quite a bit of effort to continue for one more year... Though seriously, if I don't continue for one more year, my first year of German would be completely wasted...

I am looking forward to the day that I can actually use the language to actually communicate with people :)

Labels: