Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Going back to 21218.

Transiting at Hong Kong; will have nothing to do tonight except to sleep.

School will start as soon as I get back. The coming semester is projected to be very busy.

It is amazing to find out that other than the two A*STAR guys there should be 3 more guys and 2 more girls who will be Singaporean freshmen this year. I have not met them - I am looking forward to! We are organising something this coming Sunday!

There will be a couple of administrative things to do before things can actually start running. There is still no Internet at our new house; I would suppose we will need to survive on library Internet for a while...

Also looking forward to meeting with Dr. Lotan who will be my new collaborator. She is apparently very interested in what I am doing and is willing to do a lot of things that I have no time or resources to do so I really do hope that the project can leapt forward from this year onwards!

Quite a bit of Singapore stuff as well; AGA director will be coming on 21 Sept, and there will be this Singapore Seminar in Boston in October. I would most probably go - treating it as a friend-meeting opportunity lol!

Other stuff like HCF, tutoring will also occupy quite a large bit of my life. And also a lot of reading and papers and practices... MCAT also...

Travel plans include Peru and Italy; I will be expecting Songyu at least for Thanksgiving this year; mum will come earliest late April to start her relatives-visiting tour before commencement.

This is going to be a busy yet fun year. Will see what happens!

Labels: