Tuesday, September 16, 2008

2nd week of school...

My teachers are seriously not the kind that will consider cutting their students some slack.

I have -

1) German quiz tomorrow. One chapter of vocabulary and phrases to learn tonight.
2) Every week without fail there will be at least 3 cell biology papers to read with delicate care. AND he just gave us another problem set today to be due WEDNESDAY.
3) 6 + 30 + 9 + 10 pages of 'the cosmological arguments for the existence of God' by Friday.
4) 20+ pages of ancient Greek medicine and then Epidemics from the Hippocratic Corpus.
5) Cell and tissue engineering quiz on Thursday - I don't know what he is going to quiz on but well it's a quiz.
6) Some mini history project due 26 September...

Okay that's all that I can remember for now...

DIE :(

BUT: I am not going to let this fill my whole life. I rather not sleep :P

Labels: