Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sushi.

One more ticket left in my passport pouch.

Between the last post and this Sushi and me had visited Marseilles, eaten traditional bouillabaisse (which cost me a bomb), swum in the Mediterranean, eaten lunch/dinner with 3 different groups of relatives, eaten A LOT of good HK food...

As usual jeering is a major component of our communication. Now she will never forget what '鳳爪排骨牛百葉奶皇包' means :D

We talked a lot. About life, future, work, relationships, friends, parents, relatives...

Our busy schedules will commence soon - we won't see each other until next July. This year, all members of my family met each other one way or another, but we were never all together at the same place at the same time. That will only happen next July.

We are very close to one another as a family. It is difficult to get used to the fact that we will not be always together like we used to be. That makes it even more heartening when, as we get together again after a long time, we can still be what we used to be even though we might not have time to talk or MSN each other during term time.

Like Kenneth said, these are things that we should treasure and not take for granted.

Sushi and I are entirely different; we do not react to similar situations in the same way. I think we do nicely complement each other though, such that although I might not be happy with the way she does things and vice versa it never bothers me because in a way she always have good suggestions for me (and I hope the adverse is true too).

She always claims that someone like her is getting harder and harder to find. It is true that I have not met someone like her yet - it is even harder to make her annoyed at someone than to make me annoyed at someone, she very easily senses how you feel towards something and because of that very accommodating, can be both crazy and childish (i.e. enjoys things ranging from long hikes as well as Disneyland), and at the same time logical, passionate about what she is doing, and the thing that I am the most happy about, independent.

Because of my own limitations I probably won't know her as well as she knows me. Well, like we both know, to some people things that I like about her might probably make them upset one way or another.

Haha if you have not realised, I hope to find someone like her or better. She says she wants to find someone like me or better too, and - this is part of a private joke - she is 'almost there'. Best wishes - LOL!

Labels: ,